Airport Authority of India (AAI) has released an employment notification regarding the recruitment of the Apprentice posts. The notification contains all the details required for a candidate who is interested in applying for the post.
Read the article, in which all those details released through the notification. These details consist of the Application procedure, Eligibility criteria possessed by a candidate to apply for a post. Look out for the details are they are critically important.
|1.||Organization||Airport Authority of India (AAI)|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||264|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||18/02/2019|
Job Type & Complete Details
All the details regarding the post and notification are listed in this below table in a very clear manner so that you can read all the details of the Job easily. Also, the conditions in the eligibility criteria can also be found in this article along with the educational qualifications.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|3.||Educational Qualifications||Matriculation, 12th Standard, Degree/ Graduate|
|4.||Age Limit||18 – 24 years of age|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||264|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
Candidates who are interested in applying for the post should fulfill all the conditions in the eligibility criteria. All the educational qualifications required for this post are listed below in points.
- For Graduate Apprentice Posts, the candidate should have a degree/ graduation in respective disciplines.
- For Diploma Apprentice Posts, the candidate should have a Diploma in respective disciplines.
- A Certificate of vocational course is required for candidates interested in ITI Trade Apprentice posts.
Any further information regarding the notification and the posts can be seen by following the official notification link provided below.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through the offline procedure which was well explained and shown in this below step-to-step guide. All the instructions and steps are well explained here. Just follow the steps carefully before you apply.
- Visit the official website for the Airport Authority of India (AAI).
- Click this link to visit it directly, https://www.aai.aero
- Interested candidates should submit the application form and eligibility norms.
- Fill up all the details regarding the candidate personal details etc.
- Before that, you have to get registered on the website.
You will be given the registration ID and password details at the end of the registration procedure. Acknowledgment slip with unique registration number will appear on the display. The application form should be submitted to the below address.
Address: Airports Authority of India (AAI), Regional Headquarters, Western Region, Integrated Operational Offices, Recruitment Cell, 4th floor, New Airport Colony, Hanuman Road, Vile Parle (East), Mumbai- 400 099.
Last Date – 18/02/2019.