The Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) is inviting the applicants for the engagement of the various posts, which are mentioned below, on a contractual basis. Interested candidates should apply for the post online.
Candidates are advised to check out for the details of the posts that are released through the post. All those details are required for anyone who is interested in applying for that post.
|1.||Organization||Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||248|
Job Type & Complete Details
Candidates who are interested in applying for this post can easily look at the details of the notification in this section of the article which is shown and discussed below in the table. Read the whole article to get to know all the details clearly.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|1.||Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|3.||Eligibility Condition||Specified Below|
|4.||Age Limit||maximum of 28 years|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||248|
|6.||Payscale||Rs. 16,590/- to Rs. 20,190/- per month|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
If you are so eager to apply for the above-mentioned post, then the candidates are advised to check out the Educational Qualifications and Eligibility criteria.
Otherwise, the applicant’s application form will be rejected if he/she is not eligible for the post.
- Each and every post has their specific educational qualifications which are mentioned in the “official notification” link below.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may be eligible to apply for the post. Eligible candidates have to attend the walk-in interview to the below-mentioned address.. Selection of candidates should be through Written test, Computer test, and Personal Interview. The following should be followed.
- All the personal details should be included.
- Also, contact number and valid e-mail address should be mentioned.
- A recent Passport sized photograph along with self-attested testimonials should be carried.
- Candidates have to produce original testimonials during the interview.
For more details regarding the candidates’ selection norms and eligibility, norms go through the officially released advertisement.
- Air India Limited, Engineering Complex New Technical Area, Dum Dum, Kolkata – 700 052 (Opposite to Airport Speed Post office).
Last Date – 19/01/2019.