Applications are invited from willing candidates for the post of the Security Agent Posts who will be selected on the contractual basis at the Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL).
Applicants are advised to check out the details such as the Educational Criteria and Eligibility Conditions which are mentioned in this article with the help of the details that are mentioned in it.
|1.||Organization||Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||63|
Job Type & Complete Details
Candidates who are interested in applying for this post can easily look at the details of the notification in this section of the article which is shown and discussed below in the table. Read the whole article to get to know all the details clearly.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|1.||Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|2.||Job Type||Security Agent|
|3.||Eligibility Condition||Graduate in any Discipline|
|4.||Age Limit||21 – 27 Years|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||63|
|6.||Payscale||Rs. 20,190/- per month|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
If you are so eager to apply for the above-mentioned post, then the candidates are advised to check out the Educational Qualifications and Eligibility criteria. Otherwise, the applicant’s application form will be rejected if he/she is not eligible for the post.
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Should be able to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language.
- Must possess valid BCAS Basic AVSEC certification.
The candidates will be appointed on Fixed Term Contract Basis for a period of three years for ground duties at Kolkata Airport.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview on 08/12/2018 reporting at 09.00 AM 12.00 PM at the address which was mentioned below. Applicants should attend the interview with an application neatly handwritten or typed giving full bio-data.
- Attend the interview with the prescribed application format.
- Also, contact number and valid e-mail address should be mentioned.
- A recent Passport sized photograph along with self-attested testimonials should be carried.
- Candidates have to produce original testimonials during the interview.
- The Candidate should mention the post applied for on the top of the envelope.
- Play Ground, Residential Complex, New Quarters, Airport Authority of India, 1 no. Airport Gate (VIP Road), Dum Dum, Kolkata-700 052.
Last Date – 08/12/2018.