Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the results of the Bank of Baroda’s Probationary Officer’s Recruitment can easily know their results. Recently, the Bank of Baroda has published the notification regarding the results of the PO Group Discussion & Personal Interview on 10 to 15-09-2018.
In the article, all the details required for a candidate who attended Interview can be able to get to know how to check the results of the Interview. Applicants are advised to look over all the details before they start checking for them on some third party unofficial website.
|1.||Organization||Bank of Baroda|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||600|
Job Type & Complete Details
Candidates who are interested in applying for this post can easily look at the details of the notification in this section of the article which is shown and discussed below in the table. Read the whole article to get to know all the details clearly.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|2.||Job Type||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|3.||Educational Qualifications||Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 55% Aggregate.|
|4.||Age Limit||21 – 28 years|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
The Candidate who is applying for the should fulfil all the educational qualifications and eligibility Criteria otherwise his/her application may get rejected. The following points are the Educational Qualifications.
- A Graduation Degree with a Minimum aggregate of 55% marks is required.
- The degree can be issued from any recognised University or Institution.
- If not Degree any other equivalent qualification recognised by the Central Govt.
All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by the Govt. of India.
How To Check Results
Candidates who are interested in checking out the results of the Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Post Personal Interview should have to follow the below procedure.
- Go to the official website of the Bank of Baroda, www.bankofbaroda.com.
- Go to the “Careers” option on the menu tab on the right-hand corner.
- You will be redirected to the Careers page.
- Click on the “Final Results” on the page.
- You will be shown a list of Results that are advertised lately.
- Click on the Notification regarding the “Admission to BMSM“.
You will be redirected to a PDF which will be opened on another page. You will be having only one throughout the PDF. Click on the “Click here to View” link which will redirect you to the list the candidates who are selected for the Post.
- Or just click on this link to view the results of the list of the candidates who are given the post, https://www.bankofbaroda.com/BMSB_M_201516/pdf/BMSB-Roll-Number-of-candidates.pdf.
Reporting Date – 22/10/2018.
About Bank of Baroda:
The Bank of Baroda was first established in the year 1908 which came a long way for almost a century by serving across 23 countries. Their mission is to be a top ranking Nation Bank of International Standards.