Bank of India has released a recruitment notification for the Safai Karmachari cum Sepoy posts. Candidates who are eligible and interested in applying for these posts are advised to look at the education qualifications and Eligibility Criteria.
In this article, all the brief explanation about the post and its details are listed below sections. All these details are required for the candidates before applying for the post.
|1||Organization||Bank of India (BOI)|
|2||Total Number Of Vacancies||99|
|3||Last Date To Apply||29/08/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|1||Location||Each and Every State and Union Territory.|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||
Education Qualification Complete Info:
For every post, the Nationality of the candidate should be Indian. The Age should be in between 21-28 years, i.e., candidates must have been born not earlier than the 02-01-1990 and not later than the 01-01-1997.
- Assistant – Graduate with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks.
- Associate – Graduate with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks and CA – Inter.
- Assistant Manager – Graduate and MBA/PGDBA/PGPM etc.
For every post, the candidates should have the knowledge of the computer skills.
How To Apply
Candidates who are interested in applying for the posts should submit their applications online on the official website of the LIC Housing Finance. Follow the below procedure to apply for the above-mentioned posts online.
- Log on to the bank’s website – www.lichousing.com and click on “Careers“.
- Click on “Job Opportunities” and then “Recruitment of Assistant/Associate/Assistant Managers“.
- Click on the “New Registration” button and register yourself with all the details.
- Fill in all the details like Name of candidate/Father’s name etc in the application.
After the registration is done by filling in all the details and attaching the passport sized photographs to the online application form. The candidate should also sign a declaration before applying.
After all the registration procedure, candidates are redirected to the payment page where the online payment is to be done.
Exam Commencement Date – 06/10/2018 or 07/10/2018.
About LIC HFL:
LIC HFL is one of the pioneers in India ensuring the access to the housing finance to the people for home ownership. LIC HFL has already gained the respect and trust of a public through years of business foundation and serving people with its other sectors.