Applications are invited by The University of Burdwan for the post of Various Programmer & Assistant posts on purely temporary and Contractual basis. Interested candidates can apply for the posts which are mentioned below in this article.
Candidates are advised to check out the details of the post before they get to the Application procedure, Applicants have to ensure that they are eligible for the post with the help of the details that are in this article.
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||03|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||05/11/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
Candidates who are interested in applying for this post can easily look at the details of the notification in this section of the article which is shown and discussed below in the table. Read the whole article to get to know all the details clearly.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|1.||Location||Burdwan, West Bengal|
|3.||Eligibility Condition||Mentioned below|
|4.||Age Limit||Mentioned below|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||03|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
If you are so eager to apply for the above-mentioned post, then the candidates are advised to check out the Educational Qualifications and Eligibility criteria. Otherwise, the applicant’s application form will be rejected if he/she is not eligible for the post.
i)Assistant Controller of Examinations – (01 Post for UR):
- Good academic record with a Master’s Degree with 55% minimum marks.
- 10 Years of experience in a Supervisory Capacity in a University.
- At least 5 years of Administrative Experience.
- Salary is of Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- per month.
- Age not less than 30 years.
A Degree in Business management or Law or Statistics or Planning.
ii)Assistant Civil Engineer (01 post for UR) :
- Good academic record in Bachelor’s Degree with 55% minimum marks.
- At Least 5 years of Experience in a position involving Supervision.
- At least 15 years of experience as Sub-Assistant Engineer in a Govt. Institute.
- Age not less than 30 years.
- Remuneration is fixed of Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- per month.
iii) Programmer – REsearch Service Centre (01 Post for SC):
- Good academic record in Master’s Degree in Computer/Information Science.
- 5 years of experience in System Management in Academic Institution.
- Age should not be below 30 years.
- Age limit is relaxable in cases of exceptionally qualified candidates.
Ability to handle Disaster Recovery, Storage Configuring, Daily Backup Procedure etc.
How To Apply
Applications are invited from Indian citizens in the prescribed forms to be downloaded from the University website, http://www.buruniv.ac.in/.
Price of forms:
- Rs.1500 (General Category)
- Rs.1000 (Reserved Category) for PB – Rs 37,400-67,000 with GP Rs 10,000;
- Rs 1000 (General Category)
- Rs 750 (Reserved Category) for PB – Rs 15,600-39,100 with GP Rs 6,000.
The downloaded form shall accompany with a Crossed Demand Draft of requisite price for the following posts, drawn in favor of the Finance Officer of the University of Burdwan.
The completed application in the prescribed form along with photocopies of two sets of all credentials must reach the office of the Registrar by 05/11/2018.
Last Date – 05/11/2018.