The Calcutta High Court is inviting the applicants for the engagement of the Lower Division Clerk (LDC) posts. Interested candidates can be able to apply for the post online.
Candidates are advised to check out for the details of the posts that are released through the post. All those details are required for anyone who is interested in applying for that post.
|1.||Organization||Calcutta High Court|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||200|
Job Type & Complete Details
Candidates who are interested in applying for this post can easily look at the details of the notification in this section of the article which is shown and discussed below in the table. Read the whole article to get to know all the details clearly.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|1.||Location||Calcutta, West Bengal|
|2.||Job Type||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|3.||Eligibility Condition||Higher Secondary or Class 12|
|4.||Age Limit||18 – 40 years|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||200|
|6.||Payscale||Rs. 5,400-25,200/- per month|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
If you are so eager to apply for the above-mentioned post, then the candidates are advised to check out the Educational Qualifications and Eligibility criteria.
Otherwise, the applicant’s application form will be rejected if he/she is not eligible for the post.
- Must have passed Higher Secondary Examination (Class 12th) from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination.
- Must have knowledge in Vernacular of the State.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may be eligible to apply for the post online at www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in. Selection of candidates should be through Written test, Computer test, and Personal Interview. The following should be followed.
- All the personal details should be included.
- Also, contact number and valid e-mail address should be mentioned.
- A recent Passport sized photograph along with self-attested testimonials should be carried.
- Candidates have to produce original testimonials during the interview.
For more details regarding the candidates’ selection norms and eligibility, norms go through the officially released advertisement.
Last Date – 19/01/2019.