As per the recent official notification, Central Railway has published an advertisement for the job vacancy for the post of Senior Resident (Oncology). The job is on a contractual basis, extendible to a period of one more year.
In this article, we will brief in on all the various details related to the said job post. Apart from that, other important information such as eligibility criteria will be discussed as well.
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||1|
|3.||Date of Interview||18/10/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
In this segment of the article, we will explain all the details related to the job post in a tabular form. Excluded aspects will be mentioned accordingly.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|2.||Job Type||Senior Resident (Oncology)|
|3.||Educational Qualifications||MD / DNB (General Medicine)|
|4.||Age Limit||35 years|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||1|
|6.||Payscale||Rs.26950/- (Basic) + Rs.6600/- (Grade
pay) per month
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
The candidates who are interested in applying for the above-mentioned job post should fulfil either of the two given educational qualifications:
- Qualification MD/DNB (General Medicine)
- MBBS Degree with three years’ experience, out of which one year Junior Resident from a Government Hospital in the concerned speciality
The pay scale for the said job post for the candidates is Rs.26950/- (Basic) + Rs.6600/- (Grade Pay) per month.
The age limit for the said job post varies as per the educational qualification. The details are as follows:
- 33 years for those having Post Graduate qualification.
- 35 years for post-Doctoral Degree holders.
The upper age relaxation limit for the reserved category candidates for this vacancy is as per the official government norms only such as:
- Scheduled Castes: 5 years
- Scheduled Tribes: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes: 3 years etc.
How To Apply
In order to successfully attend the interview session, follow the said instructions carefully:
- Download the Application form and fill it up: http://www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in/cris//uploads/files/1538732524906-SR_BY_05102018.pdf
- Attach supporting documents along with it
- Approach the Interview Venue on the stipulated date and attend the same
Medical Director’s Office
Dr.B.A.M.Hospital, Central Railway
Byculla, Mumbai – 400027
Interview Date: 18/10/2018
Interview Time: 11:30 AM