The CMOH – DH & FWS or the Chief Medical Officer of Health – District Health and Family Welfare Society of the sub-district of Paschim Bardhaman has released a job notification recently on their official website.
The job vacancy is for the post of Senior Treatment Supervisor. The opening is for the Tuberculosis Unit (TU) under the Revised National Tuberculosis Control Program (RNTCP) of Paschim Bardhaman.
The candidate will be appointed on a contractual basis up until 31/03/2019. In this article, we will brief upon the various obligations of the said job vacancy, detailing in with important information such as pay scale, eligibility criteria etc.
|1.||Organization||Chief Medical Officer of Health – District Health and Family Welfare Society|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||1 (Scheduled Tribes)|
|3.||Date of the Interview||10/09/2018 – 11/09/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
In this section of the article, we will expand on all the details pertaining to the said job post. In the table given below, we will show the details in brief with a proper explanation afterwards.
The details of the job post are as follows:
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|2.||Job Type||Senior Treatment Supervisor|
|4.||Age Limit||22 to 40 years as on 01/01/2018|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||1 (Scheduled Tribes)|
|6.||Payscale||Rs. 17720 per month|
Education Qualification Complete Info:
The candidates who are willing to apply for this interesting job post of Senior Treatment Supervisor at the District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Paschim Bardhaman need to make sure that they are fulfilling the basic eligibility criteria as far as the educational prowess is concerned.
The details are as follows:
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s degree or a recognised Sanitary Inspector’s course
- Candidates must possess a certificate for at least a 2-month worth duration in Computer Applications
- Candidates must hold a valid two-wheeler’s license and should know how to ride a 2-wheeler
- Local residents, that is, candidates of Paschim Bardhaman will be prefered
Apart from these mandatory educational qualifications, there is a small list that displays the preferability of a candidate. The list is as follows:
- Candidate must have done the Tuberculosis Health Visitor’s Recognised Course
- Candidate must possess a Government recognised Diploma / Degree in Social Work or Medical Social Work
- Candidate should have completed their Basic Training Course
The upper age relaxation claims are available for the candidates from the reserved category. The Scheduled Tribes category students can avail a maximum of 5 year age relaxation.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of three important things which are literally the backbone of this whole recruitment process:
- Academic Qualification
- Interview Session
How To Apply
Since this whole recruitment process being a walk-in-interview kind of thing, the necessary steps that the candidates need to follow are:
Visit the official website specified and download the application form: http://purbabardhaman.gov.in/burdwan/admin/uploads/employment_news/9057488801535714814.pdf
- Take a print out of it and fill it up correctly
- Attach copies of your testimonials along with the application form
- Assemble the originals as well and visit the Interview Venue on the given date and time
Office of the District Tuberculosis (old CMOH Office Building)
Dhakin Dhadka PHC Building Campus
Kalla Bypass crossing
Beside NH2, Domohani Road
Asansol – 713340, Paschim Bardhaman
Date of the Interview: 10/09/2018 – 11/09/2018