DCPU Nadia, which refers to the District Child Protection Unit, has released an advertisement recently regarding the recruitment of the Medical Post Vacancies. Candidates are recruited through the Contractual basis.
Candidates are advised to check out for the details of the post that are released through the post. All those details are required for anyone who is interested in applying for that post.
|1.||Organization||District Child Protection Unit, Nadia|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||Not Specified|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||31/10/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
Candidates who are interested in applying for this post can easily look at the details of the notification in this section of the article which is shown and discussed below in the table. Read the whole article to get to know all the details clearly.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|2.||Job Type||Assistant cum Data Entry Operator|
|3.||Eligibility Condition||Higher Secondary or any Equivalent|
|4.||Age Limit||18 – 35 years|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||Not Specified|
|6.||Payscale||Rs.10,000/- per month|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
If you are so eager to apply for the above-mentioned post, then the candidates are advised to check out the Educational Qualifications and Eligibility criteria. Otherwise, the applicant’s application form will be rejected if he/she is not eligible for the post.
- The candidate should have completed Higher Secondary or an equivalent.
- The candidate should have knowledge in the Computer Operation.
- The Applicant should have an experience of one year in Computer Operation.
The candidates are appointed on the Contractual Basis for a period of one year.
How To Apply
Interested and Eligible candidates should send their Applications along with the attested photocopies of supporting documents involving the degree certificates, any experience certificate etc.
- Interested candidates may apply on prescribed Application format.
- Fill in all the details in the application form with correct information.
- Attach all the testimonials in support of educational Qualification, Caste etc.
- Duly sign the application form and affix a passport sized photograph.
- The Duly filled application format should be sent to the address mentioned.
The Address to which the Application form with all the supported testimonials are sent is – “District Child Protection Unit, Social Welfare Section, 2nd Floor, Room no – 309, District Administrative Building, Krishnagar, Nadia – 741101” and should be sent on or before below-mentioned date.
Last Date – 31/10/2018.