The Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion has recently published an official notification on their website. The job posts of Examiner of Copyrights Jobs are up for grabs.
The candidates selected will be on a contractual basis for a year. In this article, we will brief in on all of the important details such as the application procedure, the eligibility criteria etc.
|1.||Organization||Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||20|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||16/02/2019|
Job Type & Complete Details
In this segment of the article, we will detail in on all of the important details in the form of a table.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|2.||Job Type||Examiner of Copyrights|
|3.||Educational Qualifications||Degree of Law|
|4.||Age Limit||35 years as on 16/02/2019|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||20|
|6.||Payscale||Rs. 45000 per month|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
- The candidates who are interested in these specific job posts need to have completed their Graduation in the field of Law.
- The candidates must have at least 2 years of experience as an advocate
How To Apply
In order to apply for the said job posts, follow these instructions carefully:
- Visit the official website and download the application form: https://dipp.gov.in/sites/default/files/vacancy_Examiner_Copyrights_09January2019.pdf
- Take a print out of it and fill it up correctly
- Attach copies of your testimonials
- Send these documents to the email IDs mentioned before 16/02/2019: firstname.lastname@example.org, CC to email@example.com
Boudhik Sampada Bhavan,
Plot No. 32,
Sector 14, Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110078
Interview Dates: 08/03/2019 and 09/03/2019