The DHFWS or the District Health and Family Welfare Samiti of Malda district have recently released a notification on the official website. The job post of Senior Treatment Supervisor is vacant on a contractual basis.
In this article, we will brief in on all the necessary specifications of the said job post such as the application procedure, the eligibility criteria etc.
|1.||Organization||District Health and Family Welfare Samiti|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||1|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||23/11/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
In this segment of the article, the major features of the job post of Senior Treatment Supervisor will be mentioned in a tabulated form. The rest of the information will be explained below.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|1.||Location||Malda, West Bengal|
|2.||Job Type||Senior Treatment Supervisor|
|4.||Age Limit||40 years as on 01/10/2018|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||1|
|6.||Payscale||Rs. 17720 per month|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
The candidates who are interested in applying for the given job post, they have to meet these educational qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Sanitary Inspector’s Course
- At least two months Certificate course in Computer Operation
- Two wheeler driving license with the ability to ride
However, these courses can be considered as a preferable option for the organisation:
- TB Health Visitor’s recognised course
- The government recognised degree in social or medical social work
- One year experience in RNTCP
The upper age relaxation claim is available for candidates from the reserved categories as per the government norms such as:
- Scheduled Castes: 5 years
- Scheduled Tribes: 5 years
- Other Backward Castes: 3 years etc.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of:
- Academic Qualification
- Written Test
- Computer Test
The application fee for the given job drive is Rs. 100 and Rs. 50 for the reserved category candidates.
The Application Fee can be paid through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Malda.
How To Apply
Follow these steps to register yourself successfully:
- Visit the official website to download the application form: https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/uploaded_files/careers/2144.pdf
- Take a print out and fill it up correctly
- Attach all copies of your testimonials
- Send it to the address given below
Office of the Secretary
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS) & Chief Medical Officer of Health, Malda
P.O:- Jhaljhalia (J.R.C)
District:- Malda, Pin – 732102
Last Date: 23/11/2018