The DH&FWS or District Health and Family Welfare Samiti of South 24 Parganas district have open slots for the recruitment of Medical Officer.
There are two types of posts on currently:
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)
- Full-Time Medical Officer (FTMO)
The openings are for PHC/BPHC/RH and several Towns under National Urban Health Mission. The applicants will be delegated on a contractual basis for a period up to 31/03/2019 and may be prolonged based on a competent performance.
In this article, we will brief more on the details of the job posts that are up for grabs for the aspirants.
|2||Total Number Of Vacancies||Not Specified|
|3||Date of Interview||27/08/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
In this section of the article, we will discuss the complete details pertaining to the job posts that are currently open.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|1||Location||South 24 Parganas District|
|3.||Education Qualification||MBBS Degree with registration under West Bengal Council|
|4||Age Limit||65 years as on 31/07/2018|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||Not Specified|
|5||Payscale||Rs. 40000/- per month|
Education Qualification Complete Info:
The educational qualifications for this particular post are very straightforward. Those are mentioned as follows:
- Must possess an MBBS Degree from a recognised board or university.
- Must have done a one-year internship.
- Must be registered under the West Bengal Council.
- Preference will be given for higher qualifications and experience alike.
There is no specific mention of age relaxation for this particular job recruitment drive.
How To Apply
This is a walk-in-interview type of recruitment that will be conducted by the authorities. Aspirants have to follow these steps carefully:
- Download, print and fill out the application form: https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/uploaded_files/careers/GDMO_and_FTMO_WiI_Web_Document_27_Aug_2018.pdf
- Take your application form and copies of self-attested testimonials
- Visit the interview venue and attend the same successfully
Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health
South 24 Parganas Administrative Building
M.R.B. Hospital Complex
Tollygunge, Kolkata- 700033
Date of Interview: 27/08/2018
Time of Interview: 10:30 AM – 12 Noon
DH&FWS or District Health and Family Welfare Samiti is an association, here specifically dedicated to the South 24 Parganas district. It takes care of the issues related to health and helps people get over the same through proper medical benefits and services.
Official Website: http://www.s24pgs.gov.in