Employment Notification for the recruitment of candidates for the Sports Quota Vacancies is released by the East Central Railway. Eligible and Interested candidates can read the job notification and can apply for the posts specified.
Interested candidates should not skip reading the official notification. All the details released along with the notification are shared in this article itself. Go through the whole article carefully and get to know all the details.
|2||Total Number Of Vacancies||21|
|3||Last Date To Apply||19/08/2018 (Extended to 04/09/2018).|
Job Type & Complete Details
Complete information of notification such as the pay scale, Examination fee and closing dates are mentioned in below. The table below also reflects so much of the information released through the Recruitment notification.
Sports Quota Posts:
|Sr No||Job Outline||Details|
|2.||Job Type||Sports Quota|
|4||Age Limit –||18 to 25 years|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||21|
Education Qualification Complete Info:
Also, you should have the proof documents for these Qualifications. If not, then you are not selected for these posts and your application will also get rejected. The following are the details of the qualifications needed for each post of different pay levels.
- For the post of the pay level 2/3 – 12th pass or any higher education.
- For the post of Pay level 4 – Intermediate in Science with Maths & Physics.
- For the Pay Level 5 – Graduation or any equivalent.
The examination fee is detailed below which are to be paid through the Indian Postal Order (IPO) which should be sent before the closing date.
- For all candidates – Rs. 500/- in which Rs.400/- is refundable.
- For SC/ST and Minor – Rs.250/- in which Rs.200/- is refundable.
How To Apply
An Application format should be taken a printout and should be filled with all the details of the candidate either by typing or by handwriting. English or Hindi languages are accepted while filling in the details.
- One passport sized photograph duly signed should be pasted on the form.
- Candidates should attach the certain documents along with the application.
- The application should be reached to E.C.Railway before the closing date.
- More than one application is not accepted from a single candidate.
The Envelope containing the application form with all the enclosures should be indicated “Application against sports quota (open advt.)” “(Employment Notice no.ECR/HRD/Rectt/Sports Quota (open Advt.) 2018-19” and Pay level/basic pay on top of the envelope.
Exam Commencmnet Date – Coming Soon
About East Central Railway:
The East Central Railway (ECR) currently so many divisions and trains all over the country. Every year it recruits freshers and experienced candidates for the posts in the ECR. The posts will be a Junior Engineer, Sports Quota posts etc.