The Eastern Railway has released an official notification for a bunch of job vacancies as per the official website. Around 2907 Apprentices jobs are open for the desired candidates.
In this article, we will brief on all the important details such as the eligibility criteria, the age limit, the pay scale etc.
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||2907|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||14/11/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
In this segment of the article, we will articulate all the important details in a tabular form. The other information which is missed out will be explained afterwards.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|3.||Educational Qualifications||Matriculation and ITI|
|4.||Age Limit||15 – 24 years as on 01/01/2019|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||2907|
Differentiated Number of vacancies:
The total number of the 2907 Apprentices vacancies are divided according to these locations respectively:
- Howrah Division (659 vacancies)
- Sealdah Division (526 vacancies)
- Malda Division (204 vacancies)
- Asansol Division (412 vacancies)
- Kanchrapara Workshop (206 vacancies)
- Liluah Workshop (204 vacancies)
- Jamalpur Workshop (696 vacancies)
The vacancies as per the different reserved and unreserved categories of the society are mentioned in detail in the official notification published by the Eastern Railway.
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
The candidates who are interested in applying for the job posts will have to fulfil these particular criteria:
- Candidates must have completed their Matriculation with at least 50% marks
- Candidates must possess an ITI Pass Certificate from the respective trade
Upper Age Relaxation is available for the candidates from the reserved category:
- Scheduled Castes: 5 years
- Scheduled Tribes: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes: 3 years etc.
The application fee for the said job post is Rs. 100. However, candidates from these particular classes need not pay the application fees:
- Scheduled Castes
- Scheduled Tribes
- Persons with Disabilities
- Women Candidates
How To Apply
Follow these steps carefully in order to apply for the said job posts:
- Visit the official website and apply online: https://rrcer.in/rrcer1/Registration.jsp
- Fill out the details correctly
- Finish the procedure
- Note down your Registration Number for future use
Starting Date of Registration: 15/10/2018
Ending Date of Registration: 14/11/2018