Federal Bank has invited the applications for the post for the recruitment of the Clerk & Officer (in Scale I) posts. So many candidates who are interested in the vacancies have applied for these posts.
Candidates who applied for this post can be able to download the Admit card from the official website of the Federal Bank. It has recently released the official notification regarding the Admit card in its official website. Applicants can check the details of the notification.
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||–|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||08/10/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
Candidates who are interested in applying for this post can easily look at the details of the notification in this section of the article which is shown and discussed below in the table. Read the whole article to get to know all the details clearly.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|1.||Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||–|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
Candidates who are interested in applying for the post should fulfil all the conditions in the eligibility criteria. All the educational qualifications required for this post are listed in below in points.
- Candidate should be a Post Graduate to be eligible for Officer Post.
- The Candidate should have a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in PG.
- For the post fo Clerk, Candidate has to complete his Graduation degree.
- Also, the certificate should be obtained from a recognised university.
Candidate should be possessing all of these conditions for him/her to get access to download the Admit card from the official website.
How To Download Admit Card
Candidates who Applied for the post through the online application procedure can be able to download their respective Admit card from the official website of the Federal Bank itself. Follow the below step-by-step procedure to download the admit card.
- Visit the official website of the Federal Bank.
- Click on the “Careers” option on the homepage.
- Click on the Admit card relevant notification which will redirect to another page.
- Enter your Registration number and click on the “Download” button.
Your Registration number will be verified and the Admit card will be downloaded from the website automatically.