The IBPS or the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released a notification about a multitude of job vacancies. Around 1599 Specialist Officers will be recruited accordingly.
In this article, we will brief in on all the different types of vacancies along with other relevant information such as the eligibility criteria, the pay scale and the application procedure.
|1.||Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||1599|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||26/11/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
In this section of the article, you will know about the most common features in a tabular form. The other excluded yet essential information will be explained in detail below the table.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|2.||Job Type||Specialist Officer|
|3.||Educational Qualifications||Graduation / Postgraduation in the respective fields|
|4.||Age Limit||20 – 30 years|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||1599|
Differentiated Number of vacancies:
The total number of vacancies for the job post of Specialist Officers is 1599. However, the vacancies are divided among various streams. Those are as follows:
- I.T. Officer: 219 posts
- Agricultural Field Officer: 853 posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari: 69 posts
- Law Officer: 75 posts
- HR / Personnel Officer: 81 posts
- Marketing Officer: 302 posts
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
The candidates who are interested to apply for the said job openings of Specialist Officer need to:
- Have completed their Engineering Graduation (I.T. Officer) or Postgraduation degree from the respective fields.
- Have proficiency in Computers and their usage.
The upper age relaxation is available for the candidates from the reserved categories. The details are as follows:
- Scheduled Castes: 5 years
- Scheduled Tribes: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes: 3 years etc.
The candidates who are willing to go for the given job vacancies will have to go through these particular exercises:
- Online Preliminary Examination
- Online Main Examination
- Common Interview
The application fee for this particular recruitment drive is Rs. 600 per person. However, if you are from these categories, you will have to pay Rs. 100 only:
- Scheduled Castes
- Scheduled Tribes
- Persons with Disabilities
How To Apply
Follow these few steps in order to successfully apply for the job post of Specialist Officer:
- Visit the official website to register yourself: https://www.ibps.in/cwe-specialist-officers-6/
- Fill out the details correctly and upload the necessary documents
- Finish the procedure
- Note down the Registration Number for future use
Starting Date of Online Registration: 06/11/2018
Ending Date of Online Registration: 26/11/2018