As with every popular government examination, this one is also going to create a lot of shivers among the aspirants, families and their relatives. IBPS or the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has recently promulgated a notification for a multitude of job vacancies.
The type of job post that will be filled up is Clerk-VIII for the year 2019-20. In this article, we will brief in on the various specifications of the said posts. Candidates and their relatives need to be extremely attentive while going through the article so that they don’t miss anything important while applying or irritating respectively.
|1.||Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||7275|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||10/10/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
In this segment of the article, we will brief in on all the details pertaining to the said job vacancy of Clerk-VIII under the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection organisation. The details are tabulated below:
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|4.||Age Limit||20 – 28 years as on 01/09/2018|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||7275|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
As mentioned above in the table, a candidate needs to be a graduate from any stream possible. The complete educational qualifications necessary for the candidate to get stuck in their lives briefly is as follows:
- Candidates should have completed their Graduation in any stream from a recognised board or university.
- Candidates should be skilled enough with certifications in Computer Applications or must have studied about Computers or Information Technology in either High School or College.
- Candidates must be proficient in the official language of the state or union territory they are applying for.
No specific pay scales are mentioned in the official notification published by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
The age limit for the post of Clerk-VIII is 20 – 28 years as on 01/09/2018.
The candidates will be undergoing two sets of examinations through which they will be selected for the posts if they clear it. The examinations are:
- Online Preliminary Examination (08/12/2018 – 16/12/2018)
- Online Main Examination (20/01/2018)
Upper Age Relaxation for the candidates from the reserved classes is available as per the government norms. The details are as follows:
- Scheduled Castes: 5 years
- Scheduled Tribes: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes: 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 years etc.
The application fee that the candidates have to pay is Rs. 600. The fees can only be paid through online transactions. However, a few categories need to pay on Rs. 100 as the application fee namely:
- Scheduled Castes
- Scheduled Tribes
- Persons with Disabilities
How To Apply
In order to successfully apply for the posts of Clerk-VIII under the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, follow these instructions carefully:
- Visit the official website specified to apply online: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/crpclk8sep18/
- Register yourself and fill out the form correctly
- Pay the application fees and finish the application procedure
- Download the submitted application form and note down your Registration Number
There is no need to send any sort of documents anywhere since the whole process is online.
The banks which are participating in the said recruitment process are as follows:
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
Beginning Date of Online Application: 18/09/2018
Ending Date of Online Application: 10/10/2018