The ICF or the Integral Coach Factory has recently published an official notification on their website. The job posts of Graduate/Technician Apprentice will be filled up in this particular recruitment drive.
|1.||Organization||Integral Coach Factory|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||220|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||06/02/2019|
Job Type & Complete Details
In this segment of the article, we will brief in on all of the necessary features in the form of a table.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|1.||Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|3.||Educational Qualifications||Detailed Below|
|4.||Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||100 + 120|
Differentiated Number of vacancies:
The total number of vacancies are 220. Those are divided among the two given job posts accordingly:
- Graduate Apprentices: 100 posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 30 posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 70 posts
Candidates who are interested in the said job posts need to:
- Possess a Degree in Engineering or Technology in the respective streams
- Graduate examination of professional bodies
Rs. 4984 per month.
- Technician Apprentices: 120 posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 40 posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 80 posts
The candidates who are interested in the given job posts need to have a Diploma in Engineering or Technology in the respective streams.
Rs. 3542 per month.
The candidates have to appear for a Certificate Verification session at Chennai on 20/02/2019.
How To Apply
In order to apply for the said job posts, follow these steps carefully:
- Visit the official website to enrol yourself: www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Verify your student enrolment by BOAT (SR)
- Fill out the forms correctly
- Note down the registration number for future use
Last Date: 06/02/2019