ICMR or the Indian Council of Medical Research has recently published regarding the filling up for certain job posts. 27 job posts of Scientist ‘C’ will be filled up, on both Medical and Non-Medical basis.
The candidates will be appointed on a direct recruitment basis. In this article, we will brief in on all of the important details pertaining to these vacancies such as the application procedure, the eligibility criteria etc.
|1.||Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||27|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||11/01/2019|
Job Type & Complete Details
In this section of the article, we will detail in on all of the important details in a tabular form. Rest of the information will be mentioned below the table.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|2.||Job Type||Scientist ‘C’|
|3.||Educational Qualifications||Detailed Below|
|4.||Age Limit||40 years|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||27|
|6.||Payscale||Rs. 67700 – Rs. 208700 per month|
The number of posts is divided into two categories:
- Medical Posts: 12
- Non-Medical Posts: 15
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
Candidates who are interested in these particular job posts need to make sure that they are meeting either one of the given educational qualifications:
- Post Graduate (MD/MS/DNB) with 1 year of R&D/Teaching Experience or PGDM with 2 years of R&D/Teaching Experience
- MBBS with 4 years of R&D/Teaching Experience
- BDS/B.V.Sc & Ah with 5 years of R&D/Teaching Experience
- B. Tech with 6 years of R&D/Teaching Experience
- First Class Postgraduation Degree with 4 years of R&D/Teaching Experience
- Second Class M. Sc and Ph. D degree with 4 years of R&D/Teaching Experience
Upper Age Limit Relaxation is available for the candidates from the reserved categories as per the government norms.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of these exercises:
- Research Experience
- Personal Interview
The examination fee that the candidates need to pay is Rs. 500. They can pay the same by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director General, ICMR, New Delhi.
SC, ST, Women and PwD candidates are not required to pay the Examination Fee.
How To Apply
In order to apply for the said job posts, the candidates have to follow these steps carefully:
- Visit the official website to download the Application Form: https://www.icmr.nic.in/sites/default/files/career_opportunity/App_new.xlsx
- Take a print out of it and fill out the application form correctly
- Attach self-attested copies of your testimonials
- Send the same to the address mentioned below
Write this on top of your envelope which you are sending:
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SCIENTIST ‘C’ ICMR – MEDICAL/ NON-MEDICAL
The address where you need to send to is as follows:
The Assistant Director-General (Admn.), Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan
Post Box. No. 4911
New Delhi – 110029
Last Date: 11/01/2019