This specific job post related article is about a vacancy for the post of Nursing Staff / Assistant. The candidate who is going to be selected for the said job post will be posted at IISER Kolkata.
The candidate will be selected on a contractual basis. The candidates will go through a walk-in-interview type selection process.
IISER or Indian Institute of Science Education and Research has released this very job notification on its official website. It has been up for quite a few days. In this article, we will brief in on all the specifications for the job post of Nursing Staff / Assistant.
|1.||Organization||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||1|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||20/09/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
In this section of the article, we will discuss all the particulars necessary for applying for the said job post. As per the official notification, it is seen that there are quite a few eligibility criteria that you need to fulfil beforehand.
If you fail to do so, your application would be rejected and your name will not be considered for the post of Nursing Staff / Assistant at the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata. The details are mentioned as follows:
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|1.||Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|2.||Job Type||Nursing Staff / Assistant|
|3.||Education Qualification||10+2 with a Nursing Council Course|
|4.||Age Limit||21 – 55 years as on 01/09/2018|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||1|
Educational Qualification Complete Info:
As narrowly mentioned in the table above, there are a few educational qualifications that one should abide by in order to successfully apply for the said job post of Nursing Staff / Assistant.
Those are as follows:
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognised board or university
- Candidates should have cleared the Nursing Council examination with the three-year six-month course from the General Nursing and Midwifery(GNM) or
- Candidates should have done their Bachelor’s in Science in Nursing from a recognised board or university or
- Candidates should be a DMN, Dip/Class 1 NAC Armed Forces with provable experience
- Candidates should have enrolled themselves with the Indian Nursing Council or State Nursing Council.
Candidates who are applying for the post of Nursing Staff / Assistant should also have an experience of at least one year in an acknowledged hospital.
As per the official job notification, there is no mention of benefits for the reserved category candidates. The single vacancy that is up for grabs is considered as a General category vacancy only.
How To Apply
In order to apply for the post of Nursing Staff / Assistant at the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, please follow the given instructions carefully:
- Visit the official website specified for downloading the application format: https://www.iiserkol.ac.in/media/filer_public/c3/ad/c3ada79d-e129-40a5-9b66-c23ebd953181/ns_application_form.docx
- Take a print out of it and fill it up correctly
- Attach self-attested copies of your testimonials along with the application form
- Send it to the address mentioned below
Before sending your filled up application form and testimonials, make sure to write this on top of the envelope positively:
“APPLICATION FOR NURSING STAFF / ASSISTANT”
The address that you need to send your application is as follows:
The Assistant Registrar (Admn)
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Kolkata
Mohanpur, Nadia – 741246
Apart from this, the candidates can also mail their applications to this email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the email should be “Application for Nursing Staff / Assistant”
Last Date to Apply: 20/09/2018