Indian Bank has advertised a recruitment notification for the Specialist Officer Vacancies for the admission of one year Post Graduation Diploma course in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking.
In this article, we are going to discuss about the how to get the admit card for the applicants who have already applied for the post way back when the notification is released. All the details of the notification are shown and discussed in this article in an elaborated manner.
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||417|
Job Type & Complete Details
Complete details of the notification and the post are shown in this article and we discussed it. You can also find the educational qualifications and eligibility criteria are very much explained in this section of the article.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|2.||Job Type||Probationary Officer|
|3.||Educational Qualifications||A Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognised university|
|4.||Age Limit||20 – 30 Years|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||417|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
Candidates who are interested in applying for the post should fulfil all the conditions in the eligibility criteria. All the educational qualifications required for this post are listed in below in points.
- The candidates should complete his/her Graduation Degree.
- The Degree should be obtained from the recognised university/institutions.
- Or any equivalent qualification recognised by the Central Government.
The following are the number of vacancies for each category as per the released notification.
- SC – 62
- ST – 31
- OBC – 112
- GEN – 212
How To Apply
The candidates who are interested in applying for the post and fulfilled the eligibility criteria can be able to apply for the Probationary posts online through the procedure which is clearly explained below.
- Visit the official website, http://ibps.sifyitest.com/indbnpojul18/index.php.
- Log in to your account with the login credentials provided to you after registration.
- Enter Registration Number and Password in their respective Columns.
- Click on the Admit Card Download in the dashboard.
Your Admit card can be downloaded from there itself by clicking on the specific link.
Last Date – 3/10/2018.