A few job vacancies have opened up for the Inland Waterways Authority of India. This is a direct recruitment which will be administered as per the rules and regulations of Inland Waterways Authority of India.
In this article, we’ll discover more about what are the eligibility criteria that you need to satisfy for the Inland Dredge Master job that is currently open to people from the specific walks of life.
|1.||Name of the Organization||Inland Waterways Authority of India|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||4 ( UR: 3, OBC: 1 )|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||31/08/2018 (DD/MM/YYYY)|
Job Type & Complete Details
As we have addressed above, we will now explain in detail regarding the vacancies that are open for the candidates. There is only one type of job opening that is currently in the recruitment process. That is as follows:
Inland Dredge Master:
These are the following details that you need to know about Inland Dredge Master job vacancy:
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|1.||Job Location||Pan India|
|2.||Job Type||Inland Dredge Master|
|4.||Age Limit||30 years of age as on 31/08/2018|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||4 ( UR: 3, OBC: 1 )|
|6.||Payscale||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-|
Education Qualification Complete Info
The aspirants should have cleared their 10th Class or Matriculation examination from a recognised board or university. These aspirants are eligible for direct recruitment with the said organisation
Apart from this, the candidate needs to have a certain amount of experience and other relevant skills as well. Those are as follows:
- Candidates applying should be having 5 years worth of experience in service of dredgers with a certificate of competency as a Driver with 1st Class or as a Licence Engine Driver or as a Master with 1st Class.
- Otherwise, a candidate can also be a Petty Officer from the Technical Branch of Indian Navy or an equivalent with 2 years worth of experience in operation & continuance of the dredgers.
- Similarly, a candidate can also be an SR-II certificate holder with a minimum of 3 years of experience in operation and maintenance of dredgers.
- Subsequently, the candidate can also possess a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years of experience in operation and maintenance of dredgers.
- The candidate must know swimming without any question.
The age limit for the reserved quota candidates has been relaxed accordingly. Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes can apply for age relaxation as per the government norms.
How To Apply
In order to apply for these job vacancies, you need to follow these steps very carefully:
- Download the application form from the official website: http://iwai.nic.in/showfile.php?lid=1424
- Fill out the form carefully.
- Seal it up in an envelope and Speed Post it to the address mentioned below.
Before mailing the same, make sure to write this on top of your envelope:
“Application for the post of Inland Dredge Master against Employment Notice No.
The address that you need to Speed Post your envelope is as follows:
Assistant Secretary (R & T)
Inland Waterways Authority of India
Noida – 201301 (U.P.)
Exam Commencement Date – Coming Soon
About India Post:
Inland Waterways Authority of India is the organisation that comes completely under the Government of India. It handles the complete Inland Transport department as per the government norms. The rivers of our country constitute the Inland Waterways, apart from the notable canals.