The IOCL or the Indian Oil Corporation Limited has invited applications for various job openings in a recruitment drive that is being conducted. Around 392 various vacancies will be filled up in the said recruitment drive.
|1.||Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||392 posts|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||07/03/2019|
Job Type & Complete Details
In this segment of the article, we will be talking about the essential features of the said job posts in the form of a table:
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|4.||Age Limit||18 – 24 years as on 31/01/2019|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||392|
|6.||Pay scale||Not Specified|
The candidates will be selected and posted on these particular locations:
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli
- Madhya Pradesh
Important Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should not have pursued Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973.
- Candidates who have had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the accomplishment of the above qualification, shall not be eligible for being appointed as Technician Apprentice.
- Candidates for the post of Technician Apprentices should not have completed three years after passing of the qualifying examination as on 31/01/2019.
- Candidates with higher professional qualifications are not eligible to apply.
The candidates from the reserved categories are able to claim for upper age relaxation:
- Scheduled Castes: 5 years
- Scheduled Tribes: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes: 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 years
The selected candidates will be put on a Probation Period for 1 year. The candidates will have to go through these exercises:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
How To Apply
In order to apply for the said job posts, please follow the given instructions carefully:
- Visit the official website to apply online: http://www.rectt.in/
- Fill out the forms correctly
- Finish the procedure
- Note down the Registration Number for future use
Last Date: 07/03/2019