The IRFC or the Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited has recently released a notification for various job posts of General Managers. The future of the posts is not clarified whether these are temporary or permanent in nature.
In this article, we will detail in on all the possible stipulations related to these job posts. Apart from that, other relevant information such as eligibility criteria will also be discussed accordingly.
|1.||Organization||Indian Railway Finance Corporation|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||2|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||31/10/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
In this section of the article, we will detail in on all the information related to the said job posts. The details will be mentioned in a tabular form, the other ones will be explained in detail afterwards.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||1 + 1|
Differentiated Number of vacancies:
The total number of vacancies are 2. The vacancies are divided accordingly:
- General Manager (Finance)
- Deputy General Manager (Finance)
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
The educational qualifications necessary for the job posts of General Manager and Deputy General Manager for the candidates are as follows:
- Candidates should have done their CA/CMA after their Graduation.
- Candidates should have completed their Full-time MBA or PDGM with 70% marks.
For the job post of General Manager, the candidates are supposed to have a post-qualification experience of 18 years.
For the job post of Deputy General Manager, the candidates must have a post-qualification experience of 9 years.
The pay scale for the given job posts are as follows:
- General Manager (Finance): Rs. 100000 – Rs. 260000 per month
- Deputy General Manager (Finance): Rs. 70000 – Rs. 200000 per month
The age limit for the said job posts are as follows:
- General Manager (Finance): 46-51 years
- Deputy General Manager (Finance): 40 years
The upper age relaxation claim is available for the candidates from Jammu and Kashmir for a maximum of 5 years.
How To Apply
In order to apply successfully for the respective job posts, follow the given instructions carefully:
- Visit the official website to register yourself: http://www.irfc.nic.in/
- Fill out all the forms correctly
- Finish the registration and note down all the particulars
Starting Date of Registration: 02/10/2018
Ending Date of Registration: 31/10/2018