Kolkata/Calcutta High Court, has released official notification regarding the recruitment of the Group – D Vacancies through the Online procedure. Interested and eligible candidates can be able to apply for this post.
All the details and information required for candidates before applying for the post are shown in this article and has been discussed about them. Read the article carefully so that you won’t miss out on any details regarding the notifications and the post.
|1.||Organization||Calcutta High Court|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||221|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||29/10/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
Candidates are advised to check out the details of the notification and vacancies before they get to the Application Procedure. In this article, we will provide you with all the required details one can need to apply for the post.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|2.||Job Type||Group-D Posts (Farash/Peons/Barkandaz/Darwan/ Night Guard/ Cleaner)|
|3.||Educational Qualifications||Must have passed Class VIII|
|4.||Age Limit||18 – 40 years|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||221|
|6.||Payscale||Rs. 4900/- to Rs. 16200/- per month|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
Candidates who are interested in applying for the post should fulfil all the conditions in the eligibility criteria. All the educational qualifications required for this post are listed in below in points.
- Must have passed Class VII grade with good marks.
- Must have knowledge of reading and writing English.
- Must have knowledge of reading and writing Bengali.
- A graduate candidate is not eligible to apply for these posts.
How To Apply
Candidates who want to apply for this post can follow the online procedure which was shown below in the points. Candidates shall make online application only through the link provided on the official website of Calcutta High Court.
- Visit the official website of Calcutta HIgh Court.
- Click on the “Recruitment” on the menu tab on the homepage.
- Then select the “Notifications” from the drop-down menu.
- Under the notifications section, you can click on the respective post link.
- Fill in the online application form with all the required details.
- Make sure the details you have entered are correct.
- Attach the required documents to the application form.
You will be redirected to another page where you can see the instructions for the examination. Click on the “Register” button at the bottom of the page, where you will be directed to the online application form. Fill up all the details and complete your payment at the end.
Last Date – 29/10/2018.