Applications are invited for the Posts of Civic Volunteers by the Kolkata Police Department of West Bengal. Eligible and interested candidates can be able to apply for the post as per the Application procedure explained in this article below.
Candidates are advised to check out for the details of the posts that are released through the post. All those details are required for anyone who is interested in applying for that post.
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||125|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||05/11/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
Candidates who are interested in applying for this post can easily look at the details of the notification in this section of the article which is shown and discussed below in the table. Read the whole article to get to know all the details clearly.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|1.||Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|2.||Job Type||Civic Volunteers|
|3.||Eligibility Condition||Should have at least passed 8th grade.|
|4.||Age Limit||20 – 60 years|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
If you are so eager to apply for the above-mentioned post, then the candidates are advised to check out the Educational Qualifications and Eligibility criteria.
Otherwise, the applicant’s application form will be rejected if he/she is not eligible for the post.
- Preferably a resident of the area under the Kolkata Police Jurisdiction.
- Minimum education qualification required is 8th grade.
- Preference would be given to applicants who have done well in sports.
- Should not have any criminal record against him/her in any Police Station.
- Should be physically and mentally fit.
Candidates who are applying for these posts should have a good knowledge of Swimming/ Life-Saving Job/ Climbing/ Electrical Work/ Plumbing/ Motor Mechanic Job/ Welding/ Cutting/ Carpentry/ Painting etc.
How To Apply
Applicants have to collect the application form on all days from the Reserve Office of Combat Batallion, Kolkata Police or may download the application form from the official website of Kolkata Police, www.kolkatapolice.gov.in.
- Submit the Application form within the Stipulated period a place of submission.
- Fill up the application form downloaded with all your details.
- The application is to be submitted in the below-mentioned location.
- The Application form is to be submitted personally in the DropBox.
The Application should be kept in an envelope which is superscribed with the text “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CIVIC VOLUNTEER“. No other application will be received other than the address mentioned below.
Address for Collection & Submission of your Application :
- Deputy Commissioner of Police, Combat Batallion, Kolkata.
- 247, A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata – 700 027.
Last Date – 05/11/2018.