MEGA or Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad Company Limited is inviting the applications for the recruitment of the Deputy General Manager and Joint Deputy General Manager posts on the Contractual basis.
This Company invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates as per the following posts and appointments will be only on contract with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience, on standard conditions of the Organisation.
|1.||Organization||MEGA Company Limited|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||02|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||20/10/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
Candidates who are interested in applying for this post can easily look at the details of the notification in this section of the article which is shown and discussed below in the table. Read the whole article to get to know all the details clearly.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|Educational Qualifications||Specifically Mentioned Below|
|4.||Age Limit||For no.1 – 45 Years
For no.2 – 48-50 years
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||02 (one vacancy for each post)|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
Candidates who are interested in applying for the post should fulfil all the conditions in the eligibility criteria. All the educational qualifications required for this post are listed in below in points.
1. Deputy General Manager:
- Serving/Retired officer with a minimum of 12 years experience in Military.
- Candidate must be a Graduate in any discipline.
- The certificate should be obtained from a recognised university.
- officer served as Colonel would be given preference.
2. Joint General Manager:
- Candidate must be a CA / ICWAI / MBA (Finance).
- Candidate should have a minimum 16/15 years of post-qualification experience.
- Candidates must have 3 years working experience in State or Central PSU.
Any candidates who are interested and fulfil all these conditions in the eligibility criteria can apply for this post. Working Experience in Metro Rail Project which was implemented by Metro Rail Organisation would be given preference.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can be able to apply for the post by submitting the application form as per details and to the address mentioned in the below. All those online application procedure details are also mentioned in this article below.
- Applicants should fill up the required information online only through website.
- Click on the link http://www.gujaratmetrorail.com/careers/ to visit the page.
- Click on the “Apply Online” on the redirected page.
- Fill up the details with necessary attachments in a single merged PDF File.
Any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making statements, which are false, incorrect or indulging in a suppression of facts, attempts to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection.
Last Date – 20/10/2018.