Applications are invited from willing candidates for the post of the Computer Personnel who will be selected on the contractual basis at the Office of Minority Affairs Nadia.
Applicants are advised to check out the details such as the Educational Criteria and Eligibility Conditions which are mentioned in this article with the help of the details that are mentioned in it.
|1.||Organization||Office of Minority Affairs, Nadia|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||Not Specified|
Job Type & Complete Details
Candidates who are interested in applying for this post can easily look at the details of the notification in this section of the article which is shown and discussed below in the table. Read the whole article to get to know all the details clearly.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|1.||Location||Nadia, West Bengal|
|2.||Job Type||Computer Personnel|
|3.||Eligibility Condition||Bachelor’s Degree in any stream|
|4.||Age Limit||maximum 35 years|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||Not Specified|
|6.||Payscale||Rs. 15,000/- per month|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
If you are so eager to apply for the above-mentioned post, then the candidates are advised to check out the Educational Qualifications and Eligibility criteria. Otherwise, the applicant’s application form will be rejected if he/she is not eligible for the post.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Computer Application or in Computer Science.
- Expert in Operating Digital Camera.
- Familiar with Computer and Internet Communication.
The selected candidate should possess the ‘A’ Level Certificate course of DOEACC.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates attend the interview to the address mentioned below. Applicants should attend the interview with an application neatly handwritten or typed giving full bio-data.
- Attend the interview with the prescribed application format.
- Also, contact number and valid e-mail address should be mentioned.
- A recent Passport sized photograph along with self-attested testimonials should be carried.
- Candidates have to produce original testimonials during the interview.
- The Candidate should mention the post applied for on the top of the envelope.
The Application form with the mentioned testimonials should be sent to the below mentioned address in speed post or registered post.
- The District Officer, Minority Affairs, Minority Bhavan, Nadia Collectorate Campus, P.O. Krishnagar Dist. Nadia Pin- 741101
Last Date – 30/11/2018.