National bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) which was fully owned by the Government of India is inviting applications from eligible Indian Citizens for the post of Development Assistant in NABARD.
Candidates who are interested can apply for this post. But before that, the candidates are advised to look into the Educational Qualifications needed and also eligibility Criteria.
|1||Organization||National bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|2||Total Number Of Vacancies||70|
|3||Last Date To Apply||12/09/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
All the details are showed and discussed in the official notification released by the NABARD itself. All those details are shown in the form of a table for a better understanding. Any detail you needed can be found in this article.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|1||Location||In Each and Every State.|
|Job Type||Development Assistant Post|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||70|
|5||Payscale||Rs.31,000/- per month.|
Education Qualification Complete Info:
The candidates who are applying for this post should have a minimum of Batchelor’s Degree. The degree can be from any discipline but should be issued by any recognised Institutions or Universities.
- The candidates should have a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- All the educational qualifications should be obtained in recognised universities.
- A candidate who is an Ex-Serviceman should be a graduate.
Candidates who are applying for this post should be proficient in the language of their state. That is they should know to read, write, speak, and understand the language.
How To Apply
Candidates who are interested in applying for this post can start applying from 27th August 2018 to 12th September 2018. These are applied to be online while no other mode of application is accepted.
- Candidates should visit the NABARD’s Website www.nabard.org.
- In the career notices click on the “Apply Online” which will open up a new tab.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration” and fill up the personal details.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration ID and Password.
- Complete the application form with all the required details.
Candidates are advised to fill all the details in application form and click on the “Final Submit” button at the end of the application form. After that, candidates can verify and validate their details by clicking the “Preview” button.
After that, Upload the signature and Photograph of the applicant and proceed to do the payment. The candidates are allowed to do the payment through the online mode with the help of Credit/Debit card or Net Banking.
Exam Commencement Date – Not announced.
About the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD):
NABARD came into existence in 1982 to promote the sustainable agriculture and rural development through the financial and non-financial interventions. It also promotes the innovations, technology and institutional development for securing prosperity.
- Direct Finance.
- Loans for Food Parks and Food Processing units.
- Loans to warehouses, cold storages etc.
- Credit facilities to Marketing Federations.
The above are the things that are usually done by the NABARD itself.