North Central Railway (NCR) has published a recruitment notification for the Cultural Quota Vacancies. It started inviting applications after releasing the post online on its official website whose link was mentioned in this article below.
Candidates can read this article and can get to know all the required details released through the employment notification. All those details are listed and shown in this article. Read the article carefully so that you won’t miss out on any details.
|1.||Organization||North Central Railway (NCR)|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||02|
|3.||Preliminary exam date||17/02/2019|
Job Type & Complete Details
All the details are to be known by the Candidates before they get to the application procedure as their applications will get rejected if they don’t fulfill the eligibility criteria and educational qualifications which are mentioned below in this article.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|2.||Job Type||Cultural Quota Posts|
|4.||Age Limit||18 – 30 years of age|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||02|
|6.||Payscale||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- per month|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
All the educational qualifications required for the posts are shown, discussed and explained below in this article. These are the minimum prescribed educational qualifications represented in the educational qualifications.
- The candidates should have passed 12th grade or its equivalent examination.
- Education Qualifications must be from Recognised qualifications.
- Matriculation plus Course Completed Apprenticeship Act.
- Or should have completed ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT.
How To Apply
The Application procedure for the Cultural Quota Posts recruitment is explained here in this section of the article. The candidates who are interested in applying for this post and also fulfill the eligibility criteria can follow the below procedure.
- Download the Application from the Railway Recruitment Cell.
- Click here to visit the page directly – http://www.rrcald.org
- The Application can be filled in either English or Hindi only.
- Applications other than English or Hindi Languages will be rejected.
The Applications should be filled online by the candidate in the above-mentioned official Website of the North Central Railway (NCR). The candidate has to affix a signed photograph to the application form in the space provided for the purpose.
Last Date – 17/02/2019.