In a recent notification published on the official website, Northern Railway has released job vacancies for various posts of Doctors. The candidates will be employed on a contractual basis.
In this article, we will brief in on all the various specifications of the said job vacancies. Apart from that, important information such as eligibility criteria will also be discussed in detail.
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||9|
Job Type & Complete Details
In this section of the article, we will describe in on all the stipulations related to these particular job posts in a tabular form. Other details will be explained as well.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|4.||Age Limit||63 years as on 01/07/2018|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||7 + 2|
|6.||Payscale||Rs. 75000 per month|
Differentiated Number of vacancies:
The total number of vacancies are 9. The vacancies are divided accordingly like this:
- General Duty: 7
- Specialist (Pediatrician): 1
- Specialist (ENT): 1
The vacancies are split up as per the categories as well:
- General: 5
- SC: 1
- ST: 1
- OBC: 2
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
The educational qualifications necessary for the candidates to fulfil are as follows:
- Candidates applying for the General Duty doctors should have completed their MBBS Degree.
- Candidates applying for the Specialist cadre jobs should have completed their MBBS as well as a PG diploma/degree in the respective trade.
The candidates who are applying for the Specialist Doctors post should have at least 3 years of experience.
The pay scale for the selected aspirants will be Rs 75000 per month.
The upper age limit for the candidates applying for these posts is 63 years as on 01/07/2018
The upper age relaxation is available for the candidates from the reserved categories. Those are as follows:
- Scheduled Castes: 5 years
- Scheduled Tribes: 5 years
- Other Backward Class: 3 years
How To Apply
In order to successfully attend this interview, follow the instructions very carefully:
- Create a fresh biodata of yourself.
- Attach copies of your testimonials.
- Take all of these and attend the walk-in-interview session.
Address of the Venue:
Walk-in-interview Date: 10/10/2018