National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has released an employment notification regarding the recruitment of the Engineer, Accountant, Stenographer & LDC posts. The notification contains all the details required for a candidate who is interested in applying for the post.
Read the article, in which all those details released through the notification. These details consist of the Application procedure, Eligibility criteria possessed by a candidate to apply for a post. Look out for the details are they are critically important.
|1.||Organization||National Water Development Agency (NWDA)|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||73|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||22/02/2019|
Job Type & Complete Details
All the details regarding the post and notification are listed in this below table in a very clear manner so that you can read all the details of the Job easily. Also, the conditions in the eligibility criteria can also be found in this article along with the educational qualifications.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|3.||Educational Qualifications||Matricualtion, 12th Standard, Degree/ Graduate, Engineering Diploma/ Degree|
|4.||Age Limit||18 – 27 years of age|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||73|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
Candidates who are interested in applying for the post should fulfill all the conditions in the eligibility criteria. All the educational qualifications required for this post are listed below in points.
- The candidate should have a graduate degree/ Diploma based on their required post.
- 12th class pass or 10th class pass are required for stenographer and LDC jobs.
- The candidates will be appointed on the Direct Recruitment basis.
Any further information regarding the notification and the posts can be seen by following the official notification link provided below.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through the online procedure which was well explained and shown in this below step-to-step guide. All the instructions and steps are well explained here. Just follow the steps carefully before you apply.
- Visit the official website for the National Water Development Agency (NWDA).
- Click this link to visit it directly, https://www.nwda.gov.in/.
- Open the online application form on that website.
- Fill up all the details regarding the candidate personal details etc.
- Before that, you have to get registered on the website.
You will be given the registration ID and password details at the end of the registration procedure. Acknowledgment slip with unique registration number will appear on the display.
Last Date – 22/02/2019.