The PBSSD or the Paschim Banga Society for Skill Development has recently published an official notification on the recruitment of a few job posts. The job type of State Project Managers is up for grabs.
West Bengal residents are eligible to apply with proficiency in the Bengali language. In this article, we will detail in on all of the important details such as the application procedure, the eligibility criteria etc.
|1.||Organization||Paschim Banga Society for Skill Development|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||3|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||04/02/2019|
Job Type & Complete Details
In this particular segment, we will brief in on all of the important information regarding the said job posts in the form of a table.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|2.||Job Type||State Project Manager|
|3.||Educational Qualifications||MBA with great communication skills|
|4.||Age Limit||28 – 40 years as on 01/02/2019|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||3|
Differentiated Number of vacancies:
The total number of job posts are 3. These are divided accordingly:
- State Project Manager – Industry Liaison (Rs. 100000 per month) (At least 7 years of experience required)
- State Project Manager – Operation (Rs. 100000 per month) (At least 7 years of experience required)
- State Project Manager – DDUGKY Operation (Rs. 60000 per month) (At least 4 years of experience required)
The candidates will be selected on a Contractual Basis for a year.
The candidates from the reserved categories can avail the upper age relaxation scheme:
- Scheduled Castes: 5 years
- Scheduled Tribes: 5 years
- Other Backward Castes: 3 years
How To Apply
In order to apply for the said job posts, follow these instructions carefully:
- Visit the official website to apply online: https://www.pbssd.gov.in/spm/spm_registration
- Fill out the forms correctly
- Finish the procedure
- Note down the Registration Number for future use
Last Date: 04/02/2019