The Reserve Bank of India has recently released an official notification regarding the filling up of 61 posts. The job posts are for the Grade-C category.
In this article, we will detail in on the important information such as the application procedure, the eligibility criteria etc.
|1.||Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||61|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||08/01/2019|
Job Type & Complete Details
In this article, we will brief in on all of the important information in the form of a table.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|2.||Job Type||Group-C posts|
|3.||Educational Qualifications||Graduation or Postgraduation|
|4.||Age Limit||25 – 35 years as on 01/12/2018|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||61|
|6.||Payscale||Varies per job type|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
The candidates who are interested in these job posts must be a Graduate or Postgraduate as per the requirement of the specific job post.
The upper age relaxation claim is available for candidates from these categories:
- Scheduled Castes: 5 years
- Scheduled Tribes: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes: 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 years
How To Apply
In order to apply for the said job posts, follow the instructions carefully:
- Visit the official website to apply online: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rbisclnov18/
- Fill out the forms correctly
- Pay the application fee and finish the procedure
- Note down the Registration Number
Last Date: 08/01/2019