A Recent notification for the recruitment of the Honorary Visiting Specialists posts has been released by the DLW Varanasi. DLW Refers to Diesel Locomotive Works. This recruitment is done on the contract basis.
It is said that the contract can be terminated at any time with one month of notice to the officials. All the details of the official notification are carried throughout the article here.
|1||Organization||Diesel Locomotive Works (DLW)|
|2||Total Number Of Vacancies||Not Specified|
|3||Last Date To Apply||04/09/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
The Applications are invited for the post of the Skina and ENT i.e., Honorary Visiting Specialist in Skin and ENT for providing special services for the Central Hospital DLW, Varanasi.
|Sr No||Job Outline||Details|
|2.||Job Type||Skin and ENT Honorary Visiting Specialist|
|4||Age Limit –||30 to 64|
|5.||Number of vacancies||Not Specified|
|5||Payscale –||Rs.52000/- per month|
Education Qualification Complete Info:
The following are the educational qualifications and also the eligibility criteria for getting the Honorary visiting Specialists for Skin and ENT in Varanasi DLW.
- Post Graduation Degree from a Recognised University.
- He/She should have a minimum work experience of 3 years.
- PG Diploma holders with 5 years work experience in the speciality.
- The duration of the job can be extended based on the performance.
- 2 hours a day for 6 days a week.
- They are allowed to have 12 days every year.
- Candidates will be eligible for the One Set Railway pass as per rule.
How To Apply
Applicants are requested to fill up the proforma completely which can be downloaded from the official website. Kindly enclosed rules and conditions should be duly signed by the candidate. The following enclosures are required along with the application.
- Two recent passports sized photographs.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- SSC Certificate.
- MBBS Degree.
- Registration Certificate.
- Certificate of Experience.
Exam Commencmnet Date – Coming Soon
About DLW Varanasi:
Diesel Locomotive Works (DLW) came into existence in August 1961. from then it started to export Locos to other companies and building so many trains for the Locomotive purposes.