The government of India, Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has invited application for the Group-D Vacancies through advertising an Employment Notification.
About 62907 vacancies of Group-D category in Level 1 of 7 CPC Pay matrix are released at once through this notification by the RRB. All the Eligible can qualified candidates can be able to apply to this post through the Online Application procedure.
|1.||Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||62907|
|3.||Exam Date||17/19/2018 to 06/12/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
Candidates are advised to check out the details of the notification and vacancies before they get to the Application Procedure. In this article, we will provide you with all the required details one can need to apply for the post.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|2.||Job Type||Group D Posts|
|3.||Educational Qualifications||Candidates should have passed 10th plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.|
|4.||Age Limit||18 to 33 years.|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||62907|
|6.||Payscale||Level 1 of 7 CPC Pay matrix|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
Candidates who are interested in applying for the post should fulfil all the conditions in the eligibility criteria. All the educational qualifications required for this post are listed in below in points.
- Candidates should have passed 10th plus National Apprenticeship Certificate.
- Or 10th Pass plus ITI from NCVT recognised institutions.
- National Apprentice Certificate should be granted by NCVT/SCVT.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the above-mentioned Group-D Posts through Online Application procedure which was explained step-by-step. Candidates are advised to visit the official website of the RRB i.e, www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in as RRB Ahmedabad is conducting the examination.
- Log on to the website of the RRB Ahmedabad official website.
- Click on the “Click here to apply for CEN 02/2018“.
- Click on “New Registration” & get OTP to authenticate your account.
- After the Registration is done, enter the Login Credentials.
- Fill in all the details required in the application form with correct details.
- Take the printout of the application form for the future use.
Applicants are required to pay the fee through offline or Online using SBI bank Challan payment mode or Internet Banking/Credit/Debit cards respectively. Selection of the candidates will be done through the Computer Based Test (CBT).
Last Date – 15/10/2018.