The Sainik School Purulia District is inviting the applicants for the walk-in-interview for the engagement of the Post Graduate Teacher Post who will be appointed on the regular basis.
Candidates are advised to check out for the details of the posts that are released through the post. All those details are required for anyone who is interested in applying for that post.
|1.||Organization||Sainik School Purulia|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||01|
Job Type & Complete Details
Candidates who are interested in applying for this post can easily look at the details of the notification in this section of the article which is shown and discussed below in the table. Read the whole article to get to know all the details clearly.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|1.||Location||Purulia, West Bengal|
|2.||Job Type||Post Graduate Teacher|
|3.||Eligibility Condition||Master’s Degree in Maths|
|4.||Age Limit||21-35 years|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||01 (OBC)|
|6.||Payscale||Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34800 per month|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
If you are so eager to apply for the above-mentioned post, then the candidates are advised to check out the Educational Qualifications and Eligibility criteria.
Otherwise, the applicant’s application form will be rejected if he/she is not eligible for the post.
- Should have a master’s degree in Maths.
- Also, should have a B.Ed from a recognized university.
- Desirable if the candidate is CTET or TET qualified.
- Knowledge in Computer Applications would be preferable.
At least five years of teaching experience in English Medium recognized school preferably affiliated to CBSE can be most desirable from any candidate.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may eligible for the post and will be the selection of candidates through Written Test and Interview. Applicants should attend the interview with an application neatly handwritten or typed giving full bio-data.
- All the personal details should be included.
- Also, contact number and valid e-mail address should be mentioned.
- A recent Passport sized photograph along with self-attested testimonials should be carried.
- Candidates have to produce original testimonials during the interview.
Candidates should enclose 01 unstamped Self-Addressed Envelope with the Application form.
The Principal, Sainik School Purulia, PO Sainik School- 723104, Dist- Purulia, West Bengal.
Last Date – 14/12/2018.