State Bank of India (SBI) has released the Results of the Clerk Mains Exam. In the month of January, the online Application & Payment starting date has been released. The advertisement of the notification is for the recruitment of the Junior Associate (Customer & Sales).
All the interested candidates are advised to check out the details online before getting to the online application procedure. In this article, the results of the Clerk Main exam are shown in the below sections.
|1.||Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Total Number Of Vacancies||8301|
Job Type & Complete Details
Complete details of the notification and the post are shown in this article and we discussed it. You can also find the educational qualifications and eligibility criteria are very much explained in this section of the article.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|2.||Job Type||Junior Associate (Customer & Sales)|
|3.||Educational Qualifications||Graduate in any Discipline|
|4.||Age Limit||20 – 28 Years|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||8301|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
Candidates who are interested in applying for the post should fulfil all the conditions in the eligibility criteria. All the educational qualifications required for this post are listed in below in points.
- The candidates should complete his/her Graduation Degree.
- The Degree should be obtained from the recognised university/institutions.
- Or any equivalent qualification recognised by the Central Government.
All the conditions should be fulfilled by the eligibility criteria for any candidate before applying for the vacancies.
Results of Clerk Main Exam
The candidates who are interested in applying for the post and fulfilled the eligibility criteria can be able to check out the results of the Clerk Main Exam which are released by the State Bank of India in its own official website.
- Visit the official website of the IBPS.
- You will find the link to check out your examination results.
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to a page.
- Enter the registration number in its respective column.
- Then click on the “View results“.
- You will be redirected and a PDF File is shown in the PDF Format.
You have to search for your registration number in that list of the number displayed on the file. If you have your number on that page, then it means you have passed the examination and you are going to get the appointment.
- Click here for results.