South East Central Railway invites applications for the posts like ALP, Technician III, Junior Engineer, Staff Nurse, Goods Guard etc. All the interested and eligible candidate can apply for these posts online.
All the details released through the notification are listed in the tables below. Candidates are requested to check the eligibility criteria and other details before they apply for the post.
|1||Organization||South East Central Railway (SECR)|
|2||Total Number Of Vacancies||329|
|3||Last Date To Apply||17/09/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
All the vacancy details and educational qualifications for each vacancy are listed below in this table. The candidates who wanted to apply should go through this table before they apply for the post.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|1||Location||SECR Bilaspur Division|
|2.||Job Type||Posts are listed below this table.|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||329|
|5||Payscale||Officially not announced|
Differentiated Number of vacancies:
There are about 9 posts under this notification which had a different number of vacancies from each other. The following is the list of all the posts that are vacant in the South East Central Railway (SECR).
- Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) – 164
- Technician III – 48
- Junior Engineer – 32
- ECG Technician – 01
- Goods Guard – 78
- Field Worker – 01
- Health & Malaria Inspector – 03
- Pharmacist – 01
- Staff Nurse – 01
Education Qualification Complete Info:
Educational Qualifications vary from one post to another one. The following will give you the complete information for all the posts.
- ALP & Technician III – Matriculation/SSLC & ITI, Diploma (Engg.)
- Junior Engineer & ECG Technician – Relevant Diploma Degree.
- Field Worker – 10+2 in Science (Chemistry & Biology)
- Health & Malaria Inspector – B.Sc (Chemistry)
- Goods Guard – Degree
- Staff Nurse – B.Sc (Nursing)
How To Apply
Eligible South East Central Railway Employees may also apply for these posts through the online website, www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Candidates are required to fill up the application form carefully.
- Candidates should ensure their Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth etc.
- Candidates are advised to indicate to provide their personal numbers.
- All the required documents & passport-sized photographs should be uploaded.
Exam Commencement Date – Coming Soon
About South East Central Railway:
SECR is situated in the centre part of India and serving the states like Chhattisgarh, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, and Maharashtra by transporting passengers and goods from one place to another with a number of trains.