The Surat People’s Co-Operative Bank Ltd. (SPCBL) has released an advertisement notification regarding the recruitment of the Assistant General Manager Posts. This bank is a leading urban Co-operative bank of Gujarat with a network of more than 30 branches & having the business mix of over Rs.6600 Crores.
All the interested candidates are able to apply for this application online through the procedure which was shown below. Follow the article, and know the details of the Post that are advertised as well as the notification which was released it its official website.
|1.||Organization||The Surat People’s Co-Operative Bank Ltd. (SPCBL)|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||03|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||05/10/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
All the details regarding the post and notification are listed in this below table in a very clear manner so that you can read all the details of the Job easily. Also, the conditions in the eligibility criteria can also be found in this article along with the educational qualifications.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|2.||Job Type||Assistant General Manager|
|Educational Qualifications||Post Graduate Degree from any recognised university|
|4.||Age Limit||Not less than 50 years.|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||03|
|6.||Payscale||TRs. 94,000/- (Approx.)|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
Candidates who are interested in applying for the post should fulfil all the conditions in the eligibility criteria. All the educational qualifications required for this post are listed in below in points.
- CAIIB Post Graduate Degree/Double Graduate Degree.
- Or Post Graduate Diploma degree is required for the applicant.
- Any Degree should be obtained from the Government recognised University.
The Applicant shall have at least 10 years of experience of working at the middle/Senior Level in the Banking sector. Knowledge of Computer & Digital Banking would be preferred. If the candidates fulfil all the conditions in eligibility criteria then he/she can be able for the post.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through the online procedure which was well explained and shown in this below step-to-step guide. All the instructions and steps are well explained in here. Just follow the steps carefully before you apply.
- Visit the official website of Surat People’s Co-operative bank ltd.
- Or Just click the link to visit the website directly, https://www.spcbl.in.
- Click on the “Pages” on the homepage and select the “Recruitment” option.
- You will be redirected to a page with the list of openings.
- Click on the respective link regarding the Manager posts on the page.
- Under the advertisement you can on “Click here to Apply” button at the end.
Last Date – 05/10/2018.