The Spices Board are inviting the applicants for the engagement of the Spices Extension Trainee posts on a contractual basis. Interested candidates should submit their Bio-data on a plain paper with the Application form.
Candidates are advised to check out for the details of the posts that are released through the post. All those details are required for anyone who is interested in applying for that post.
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||04|
|3.||Walk-in Test Date||07/12/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
Candidates who are interested in applying for this post can easily look at the details of the notification in this section of the article which is shown and discussed below in the table. Read the whole article to get to know all the details clearly.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|2.||Job Type||Extension Trainee|
|3.||Eligibility Condition||B.Sc in Horticulture or Agriculture|
|4.||Age Limit||Maximum of 35 years|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||04 (for Sc & ST only)|
|6.||Payscale||Rs. 17,000/- per month|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
If you are so eager to apply for the above-mentioned post, then the candidates are advised to check out the Educational Qualifications and Eligibility criteria.
Otherwise, the applicant’s application form will be rejected if he/she is not eligible for the post.
- Should be a B.Sc graduate in Agriculture or Horticulture.
- B.Sc in Botany/ Zoology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Forestry are also accepted.
- Working Knowledge of Computer is required.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should attend the walk-in test. Exam date, time and venue will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due time. Also, the information is shown below.
- All the personal details should be included.
- Also, contact number and valid e-mail address should be mentioned.
- A recent Passport sized photograph along with self-attested testimonials should be carried.
- Candidates have to produce original testimonials during the interview.
Venue: Spices Board, Regional Office, D.P.H. Road, Gangtok, Sikkim– 737101.
Walk-in test Date & Time – 07/12/2018 at 09:00 AM.