Supreme Court of India (SCI) has released an employment notification regarding the recruitment of the Law Clerk cum Research Assistant posts. The notification contains all the details required for a candidate who is interested in applying for the post.
Read the article, in which all those details released through the notification. These details consist of the Application procedure, Eligibility criteria possessed by a candidate to apply for a post. Look out for the details are they are critically important.
|1.||Organization||Supreme Court of India|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||Not Specified|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||28/02/2019|
Job Type & Complete Details
All the details regarding the post and notification are listed in this below table in a very clear manner so that you can read all the details of the Job easily. Also, the conditions in the eligibility criteria can also be found in this article along with the educational qualifications.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|2.||Job Type||Law Clerk cum Research Assistant Posts|
|3.||Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree/ Graduate|
|4.||Age Limit||18 – 27 years of age|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||Not Specified|
|6.||Payscale||Rs. 50,000/- per month|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
Candidates who are interested in applying for the post should fulfill all the conditions in the eligibility criteria. All the educational qualifications required for this post are listed below in points.
- The candidate should have a law graduate degree including the integrated Degree course in Law.
- Any candidate who is currently studying 5th year of Integrated course is also applicable.
- The candidate must have a basic working knowledge of computer.
Any further information regarding the notification and the posts can be seen by following the official notification link provided below.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through the online procedure which was well explained and shown in this below step-to-step guide. All the instructions and steps are well explained here. Just follow the steps carefully before you apply.
- Visit the official website for the Supreme Court of India (SCI).
- Click this link to visit it directly, https://www.sci.gov.in/.
- Open the online application form on that website.
- Fill up all the details regarding the candidate personal details etc.
- Before that, you have to get registered on the website.
You will be given the registration ID and password details at the end of the registration procedure. Acknowledgment slip with unique registration number will appear on the display.
Last Date – 28/02/2019.