Tripura Public Service Commission (Tripura PSC) has released an employment notification regarding the recruitment of the Low Division Clerk (LDC) posts. The notification contains all the details required for a candidate who is interested in applying for the post.
Read the article, in which all those details released through the notification. These details consist of the Application procedure, Eligibility criteria possessed by a candidate to apply for a post. Look out for the details are they are critically important.
|1.||Organization||Tripura Public Service Commission (Tripura PSC)|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||100|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||02/03/2019|
Job Type & Complete Details
All the details regarding the post and notification are listed in this below table in a very clear manner so that you can read all the details of the Job easily. Also, the conditions in the eligibility criteria can also be found in this article along with the educational qualifications.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|2.||Job Type||Low Division Clerk|
|Educational Qualifications||Higher Secondary/ Class-12|
|4.||Age Limit||18 – 40 years of age|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||100|
|6.||Payscale||Rs. 5,700/- to Rs.24,000/- per month
Grade pay of Rs.2,200/-
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
Candidates who are interested in applying for the post should fulfill all the conditions in the eligibility criteria. All the educational qualifications required for this post are listed below in points.
- The candidate must have passed the Higher Secondary (+2) stage examination or any equivalent from a recognized university/ Board/ Institution.
- The candidate should have a knowledge of typing in Computer with a speed of 40 w.p.m.
- The candidate must also possess some basic Computer Knowledge.
The posts are permanent in nature and the Reserved category candidates from states other Tripura are treated as General Candidates with no reservations to them.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through the online procedure which was well explained and shown in this below step-to-step guide. All the instructions and steps are well explained here. Just follow the steps carefully before you apply.
- Visit the official website for the Public Service Commission, Tripura.
- Click this link to visit it directly, https://www.tpsc.gov.in
- Open the online application form on that website.
- Fill up all the details regarding the candidate personal details etc.
- Before that, you have to get registered on the website.
You will be given the registration ID and password details at the end of the registration procedure. Acknowledgment slip with unique registration number will appear on the display.
Last Date – 02/03/2019.