The University of Calcutta is inviting the applicants for the engagement of the Project Associate and Project Fellow posts on a contractual basis. Interested candidates should submit their Bio-data on a plain paper with the Application form.
Candidates are advised to check out for the details of the posts that are released through the post. All those details are required for anyone who is interested in applying for that post.
|1.||Organization||University of Calcutta|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||06|
Job Type & Complete Details
Candidates who are interested in applying for this post can easily look at the details of the notification in this section of the article which is shown and discussed below in the table. Read the whole article to get to know all the details clearly.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|1.||Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|3.||Eligibility Condition||Mentioned below|
|4.||Age Limit||Not specified|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||06|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
If you are so eager to apply for the above-mentioned post, then the candidates are advised to check out the Educational Qualifications and Eligibility criteria.
Otherwise, the applicant’s application form will be rejected if he/she is not eligible for the post.
1. Senior Project Associate – 01:
- M.Sc/ M.tech in Computer Science and Information technology or related stream.
- Should have hands on experience on R and Python.
- The consolidated pay for this job is Rs.25,000 per month.
Experience in Organising and Conducting Workshops on Machine learning/ Data Science. prior project work in the area of Machine Learning/ Data Science.
2. Junior Project Associate – 03:
- B.Tech/ MCA in Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Knowledge of programming.
- Consolidated pay is Rs.15,000/- per month.
Exposure in Hardware and networking is required as an experience and also should have prior project experience.
3. Project Fellow – 02:
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Information Technology or allied disciplines.
- Consolidated pay is Rs.10,000/- per month.
Prior Project Experience in the field of Data Science is required. Candidates who are still pursuing Ph.D are also considered.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may eligible for the post should send their CV at the address mentioned below. Applicants should attend the interview with an application neatly handwritten or typed giving full bio-data.
- All the personal details should be included.
- Also, contact number and valid e-mail address should be mentioned.
- A recent Passport sized photograph along with self-attested testimonials should be carried.
- Candidates have to produce original testimonials during the interview.
Walk-n Interview Date & Time: 05/12/2018 at 02:00 PM.
Venue: Department of Statistics, University of Calcutta, 35, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata- 700019.
Last Date – 05/12/2018.