Vijaya Bank has recently put up an official notification on its website regarding the interview session for a few vacancies. The openings are for the job post of Specialist Officer.
The candidates will be put on a One Year probation period. In this article, we will detail in on all the different specifications pertaining to the said job post such as the application procedure, the eligibility criteria etc.
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||4|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||09/11/2018|
Job Type & Complete Details
In this segment of the article, we will tabulate all the important features related to the said job posts. Other details will be mentioned after the table ends.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|2.||Job Type||Specialist Officer|
|3.||Educational Qualifications||Graduation / Post graduation level|
|4.||Age Limit||30 – 40 years as on 01/08/2018|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||4|
|6.||Payscale||Rs. 50030 – Rs. 59170 per month|
Differentiated Number of vacancies:
The total number of vacancies are 4. Those are divided into four different posts based on various streams such as:
- Chief Manager – Forex Dealer
- Chief Manager – Equity Dealer
- Chief Manager – Credit Risk
- Chief Manager – Operational Risk
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
The candidates who are willing to apply for the given job posts should make sure that they are fulfilling the given educational qualification criteria:
- Candidates should have completed their Graduation or Postgraduation
- Preferably from the fields of Management, Finance, Statistics according to the post they are applying for
Candidates should have at least 7 years of banking experience and at least 3 years of experience in the respective trades in which they are applying for.
Check out the official notification for more information on the Educational Qualifications.
Candidates are deemed desirable if they have professional qualifications alongside their names like
- MBA (Finance)
- Dealing Certificate of ACA
The application fee for this particular application procedure is Rs. 600. However, candidates from certain reserved categories need to pay Rs. 100 only:
- Scheduled Castes
- Scheduled Tribes
- Persons with Disabilities
How To Apply
In order to successfully make yourself eligible for the subsequent interview sessions, follow the given instructions carefully:
- Visit the official website to apply online: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/vijpcmfsep18/
- Fill out the form correctly
- Finish the procedure and take a print out of the completed Application Form
- Attach all of your self-attested testimonials along with it and send it to the address mentioned below
Before sending the same, make sure to write this on top of your envelope:
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____ 2018-2019 IN VIJAYA BANK
P.O. Box No. 5136
G.P.O. Bangalore – 560001