The Chief Medical Officer of Health, Paschim Bardhaman is inviting the applicants for the engagement of the following posts, which are mentioned below, on a contractual basis. Interested candidates should submit their Bio-data on a plain paper with the Application form.
Candidates are advised to check out for the details of the posts that are released through the post. All those details are required for anyone who is interested in applying for that post.
|1.||Organization||Chief Medical Officer of Health, Paschim Bardhaman|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||03|
Job Type & Complete Details
Candidates who are interested in applying for this post can easily look at the details of the notification in this section of the article which is shown and discussed below in the table. Read the whole article to get to know all the details clearly.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|1.||Location||Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal|
|3.||Eligibility Condition||Mentioned Below|
|4.||Age Limit||Maximum 60 years of age|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||03|
|6.||Payscale||Rs. 13,000/- per month|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
If you are so eager to apply for the above-mentioned post, then the candidates are advised to check out the Educational Qualifications and Eligibility criteria.
Otherwise, the applicant’s application form will be rejected if he/she is not eligible for the post.
1. Lab Technician (ICTC) – 01:
- Graduate in B.Sc MLT with one experience or Diploma in MLT with 2 years experience.
- Should have the working knowledge of Computers.
2. Assistant Director, Regional Centre – 02:
- Should possess B.Sc Nursing/ GNM Degree or ANM with 3 years experience.
3. Personal Assistant – 03:
- Should have a Master’s/ PG Degree in Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology.
- Should be graduated from any recognized university.
- The candidate should possess a working knowledge of computers.
- Proficiency in MS Office is preferable.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may eligible for the post should send their CV at the address mentioned below. Applicants should attend the interview with an application neatly handwritten or typed giving full bio-data.
- All the personal details should be included.
- Also, contact number and valid e-mail address should be mentioned.
- A recent Passport sized photograph along with self-attested testimonials should be carried.
- Candidates have to produce original testimonials during the interview.
The duly filled Application form along with all of the enclosures should reach at the following address – Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Paschim Bardhaman District, Kalyanpur Satellite Township, Asansol- 713305, West Bengal.
Last Date – 29/12/2018 upto 04:00 PM.