The West Bengal Police has invited applications for the filling up of a few job posts in a recruitment drive. Around 8419 Constable job posts will be chosen in this particular drive.
In this article, we will detail in on all of the important information such as the application procedure, the eligibility criteria etc. Unfortunately, female candidates are not eligible for this particular recruitment drive.
|1.||Organization||West Bengal Police|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||8419|
|3.||Last Date To Apply||05/03/2019|
Job Type & Complete Details
In this segment of the article, we will brief in on the essential features in the form of a table.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|2.||Job Type||Constable (Male)|
|4.||Age Limit||18 – 27 years as on 01/01/2019|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||8419|
|6.||Payscale||Rs. 5400 – Rs. 25200 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2600|
Differentiated Number of vacancies:
The total number of vacancies are 8419. Those are divided based on the reserved and unreserved categories accordingly:
- General: 4620 posts
- Scheduled Castes: 1856 posts
- Scheduled Tribes: 538 posts
- Other Backward Classes: 1405 posts
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
The candidates who are interested in the said job posts need to meet the said requirements:
- Must have cleared the Madhyamik examination from the WBSE or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in the Bengali language except for candidates from hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong districts.
The upper age relaxation claim is available for the candidates from the reserved categories:
- Scheduled Castes: 5 years
- Scheduled Tribes: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes: 3 years
The candidates will be selected on the basis of these exercises:
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Final Written Examination
How To Apply
In order to apply for the said job posts, follow these instructions carefully:
- Visit the official website and apply online: http://wbpolice.gov.in/wbp/common/WBP_Recruitment.aspx
- Fill out the forms correctly
- Pay the application fees accordingly
- Note down the registration number for future use
Last Date: 05/03/2019