The WBH&FW – West Bengal Health and Family Welfare are inviting the applicants for the engagement of the Consultant posts on a contractual basis. Interested candidates should submit their Bio-data on a plain paper with the Application form.
Candidates are advised to check out for the details of the posts that are released through the post. All those details are required for anyone who is interested in applying for that post.
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||Not Specified|
Job Type & Complete Details
Candidates who are interested in applying for this post can easily look at the details of the notification in this section of the article which is shown and discussed below in the table. Read the whole article to get to know all the details clearly.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|1.||Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|2.||Job Type||Consultant Jobs|
|3.||Eligibility Condition||Graduation with equivalent MBA/ Equivalent Degree|
|4.||Age Limit||Not specified|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||Not Specified|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
If you are so eager to apply for the above-mentioned post, then the candidates are advised to check out the Educational Qualifications and Eligibility criteria.
Otherwise, the applicant’s application form will be rejected if he/she is not eligible for the post.
1. Senior Consultant:
- Should require a Post Graduation with MBA/ Equivalent Degree for this post.
- The consolidated pay for this job is Rs.1.5 per month.
Minimum of 15 years’ experience in project management and monitoring with special reference to infrastructure projects can be desirable for this post.
- Should require a Graduation with MBA/ Equivalent Degree for this post.
- The consolidated pay for this job is Rs.1.25 per month.
Minimum of 10 years’ experience in project management and monitoring with special reference to the social sector is desirable for this job.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may eligible for the post should send their CV at the address mentioned below. Applicants should attend the interview with an application neatly handwritten or typed giving full bio-data.
- All the personal details should be included.
- Also, contact number and valid e-mail address should be mentioned.
- A recent Passport sized photograph along with self-attested testimonials should be carried.
- Candidates have to produce original testimonials during the interview.
The Application should be addressed to the “Additional Chief Secretary, Health and Family Welfare Department (Third Floor) Swasthya Bhavan, GN-29, Salt Lake City, Kolkata- 700 029”.
Candidates can also send their CV via e-mail at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Date – 07/12/2018.