Applications are invited from willing candidates for the post of the Deputy Superintendent who will be selected on the contractual basis at the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB).
Applicants are advised to check out the details such as the Educational Criteria and Eligibility Conditions which are mentioned in this article with the help of the details that are mentioned in it.
|1.||Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)|
|2.||Total Number Of Vacancies||01|
Job Type & Complete Details
Candidates who are interested in applying for this post can easily look at the details of the notification in this section of the article which is shown and discussed below in the table. Read the whole article to get to know all the details clearly.
|Sl. No.||Job Outline||Details|
|2.||Job Type||Deputy Superintendent|
|3.||Eligibility Condition||Five Years Degree in Ayurved|
|4.||Age Limit||maximum 40 years|
|5.||Number Of Vacancies||01|
|6.||Payscale||Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 42,000/- per month|
Educational Qualifications Complete Info:
If you are so eager to apply for the above-mentioned post, then the candidates are advised to check out the Educational Qualifications and Eligibility criteria. Otherwise, the applicant’s application form will be rejected if he/she is not eligible for the post.
- Five Years Degree in Ayurved from any recognized university or board.
- Candidates possessing a PG Degree in Ayurveda are more preferable.
The selected candidate should have a knowledge of Bengali in both written and written.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online in the website, www.wbhrb.in at the address which was mentioned below. Applicants should attend the interview with an application neatly handwritten or typed giving full bio-data.
- Attend the interview with the prescribed application format.
- Also, contact number and valid e-mail address should be mentioned.
- A recent Passport sized photograph along with self-attested testimonials should be carried.
- Candidates have to produce original testimonials during the interview.
- The Candidate should mention the post applied for on the top of the envelope.
Last Date – 23/11/2018.